Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week four down!

So its time for a update. I just finished week four of my running class. Its definitely getting easier but we also go longer so I still have to push myself. Breathing is my biggest obstacle and once I get that under control I'm good to go. I am really slow though. I swear I repeat "a 12 minute mile and 10 minute mile is still a mile" a million times but I really try to pace myself.

I've gone out on a few runs on my own for my homework or just because and they've gone really well but I do like being in class more. The other people motivate me. Which is why I signed up for a ten week body challenge for the summer its 5 days a week for the whole summer. Its definitely going to be a challenge but I know it will be worth it in the end. THIS is the summer it happens. This year for Halloween ill be wearing a sexy costume ;)

So here are this weeks results.
SW as of 1-1-12 was 230lbs
GW is 165

CW 211.8!!

Im 18lbs down, only 2 more until im 20lbs down which is my next mini goal. It feels GREAT! I know the next twenty will really make a difference for OTHER people to start noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment